During recent months Covid-19 has impacted the way we work and live. If you’ve been thinking of a lifestyle change, now is the time to look at Kingston Coast Ocean Grove. With proximity to beaches, wineries, shopping and facilities as well as parklands, and wetlands the decision has never been easier.
Titled lots are currently available in Stage 1 if you’re looking for land to build on today & take advantage of available government grants.
Contact our exclusive sales agents at Ocean Grove Real Estate 5255 0800 to discuss.
Despite Covid-19, progress on several major projects within Kingston Ocean Grove & Kingston Coast has continued albeit with some delays. Our construction crews, landscaping crews & sales & administration crew have been working hard to keep things moving, here are the latest updates on the areas currently under construction:
Kingston Coast Stage 1
- Titles have been issued & settlements have commenced.
Kingston Coast Stage 2
- Construction works commenced in early July 2020
- Stage 2 administration and construction pre-commencement phase was impacted by Covid-19, therefore forecasted construction completion is now early 2021
- Currently forecasting Titles end of 1st quarter 2021 to early 2nd quarter 2021
“Parkside Bvd” Wetlands
- Wetland construction and planting is now complete
- Reserve is now expected to be opened to the public sometime during the week commencing 3rd – 7th August 2020, pending Council final completion inspection and approval.
“Splendour Walk” Wetlands
- Expected commencement of civil earthworks clean-up is now August 2020
- Weather permitting, general landscaping works are to commence shortly after earthworks from October 2020 approximately
- Overall completion and opening of this reserve is forecasted for 1st quarter of 2021